Rheba Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Reba:
Originally a short form of Rebecca (noose), Reba is now commonly bestowed as an independent given name.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Rheba? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Rheba
Contribute your knowledge to the name Rheba
- Comments and insights on the name Rheba
- Personal experiences with the name Rheba
- Nicknames for Rheba
- Meanings and history of the name Rheba
Variation of the name Rebecca. Rebecca: From the Hebrew name רִבְקָה (Rivqah), possibly meaning "a snare" in Hebrew, or perhaps derived from an Aramaic name. This was the name of the wife of Isaac and the mother of Esau and Jacob in the Old Testament.
- Famous real-life people named Rheba
- Rheba in song, story & screen