Rhylee Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Riley:
Transferred use of the surname derived from the Old English elements ryge (rye) and lēah (wood, clearing, meadow). The name was indicative of one who dwelled near a rye field.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Rhylee? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Rhylee
Contribute your knowledge to the name Rhylee
- Comments and insights on the name Rhylee
- Personal experiences with the name Rhylee
- Nicknames for Rhylee
- Meanings and history of the name Rhylee
- Famous real-life people named Rhylee
- Rhylee in song, story & screen