Riegan Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Reagan:
Derived from the Old Norse regn, ragn (judgment, decision). In Norse legend, Regin, a very wise man, was appointed tutor and foster father of Sigurd.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Riegan? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Riegan
Contribute your knowledge to the name Riegan
- Comments and insights on the name Riegan
An old European name, Riegan is pronounced "Rye" as in the drink and "Gan" with hard "G" sound like the word "again"
- Personal experiences with the name Riegan
- Nicknames for Riegan
- Meanings and history of the name Riegan
Riegan means "dragon tamer" or "one who speaks to dragons". Dragons can also mean lizards
- Famous real-life people named Riegan
- Riegan in song, story & screen