Rileigh Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Riley:
Transferred use of the surname derived from the Old English elements ryge (rye) and lēah (wood, clearing, meadow). The name was indicative of one who dwelled near a rye field.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Rileigh? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Rileigh
Contribute your knowledge to the name Rileigh
- Comments and insights on the name Rileigh
- Personal experiences with the name Rileigh
Rileigh is my daughter's name
- Nicknames for Rileigh
Ri, Riles, Riri, Leigh
- Meanings and history of the name Rileigh
- Famous real-life people named Rileigh
- Rileigh in song, story & screen