Rilo Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Riley:
Transferred use of the surname derived from the Old English elements ryge (rye) and lēah (wood, clearing, meadow). The name was indicative of one who dwelled near a rye field.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Rilo? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Rilo
Contribute your knowledge to the name Rilo
- Comments and insights on the name Rilo
- Personal experiences with the name Rilo
- Nicknames for Rilo
- Meanings and history of the name Rilo
Rilo has its origins in the Old English language and it is used largely in Irish.
- Famous real-life people named Rilo
- Rilo in song, story & screen
Rilo Kiley - The name was first made famous by the American indie rock band; in their case, the name was inspired by a dream