Robbyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Robin:
Feminine form of Robert (bright fame), a French name brought to England by the Normans.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Robbyn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Robbyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Robbyn
- Comments and insights on the name Robbyn
Still a pretty rare spelling to a common name.
- Personal experiences with the name Robbyn
In the 1980s, it seemed the spelling of the common name Robin as Robbyn was rare. However with the ever shrinking universe and the internet, Robbyn's seem to be more prevalent than first thought.
- Nicknames for Robbyn
-Ryn (pronounce like Wren)
- Meanings and history of the name Robbyn
German; bright frame or deviation of girl's name after red-breasted bird.
- Famous real-life people named Robbyn
- Robbyn in song, story & screen