Romilly Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Romilly? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Romilly
Contribute your knowledge to the name Romilly
- Comments and insights on the name Romilly
- Personal experiences with the name Romilly
- Nicknames for Romilly
Rami, Romi, Roe, Romy. Milly/Millie, CD-ROM, Rom-girl
- Meanings and history of the name Romilly
From a French place name and later use as an English surname.
The name Romelia is of Hebrew origin and means "God's beloved one". I'm not sure if the names are related or not but Romilly sounds like it could be a variant of Romelia so that is the definition I plan to apply to it.
- Famous real-life people named Romilly
Romilly Weeks - British Newsreader.
Emma Thompson and Greg Wise's daughter is named Gaia Romilly.
- Romilly in song, story & screen