Romily Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Emily:
English cognate of the Latin Aemilia, which is from Aemilius, an old Roman family name probably derived from aemulus (trying to equal or excel, rival).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Romily? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Romily
Contribute your knowledge to the name Romily
- Comments and insights on the name Romily
- Personal experiences with the name Romily
I knew an English girl with this name
- Nicknames for Romily
- Meanings and history of the name Romily
- Famous real-life people named Romily
- Romily in song, story & screen