Romula Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Romula
Contribute your knowledge to the name Romula
- Comments and insights on the name Romula
Obviously, Romula would fit a baby born in Rome. This could also be a wonderful name for a baby born in Seville, Spain, or one whose parents have connections to Seville. Seville was known as Colonia Romula in ancient times.
- Personal experiences with the name Romula
- Nicknames for Romula
- Meanings and history of the name Romula
Female form of Romulus, meaning "Roman" or "of Rome". A variant is Romola. Pronounced ROM-u-la.
- Famous real-life people named Romula
St. Romula, nun, hermit, and disciple of St. Gregory.
Romula was one of Queen Catherine de Medici's middle names.
- Romula in song, story & screen