Rosamaria Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Rosemary:
Combination name formed from the names Rose (horse; rose) and Mary. The name became popular at a time when flower names were coming into use, and it might therefore have originated as a borrowing of the name of the herb rosemary, which is derived from the Latin ros marīnus (dew of the sea).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Rosamaria? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Rosamaria
Contribute your knowledge to the name Rosamaria
- Comments and insights on the name Rosamaria
form of Rosemary used in Italian and Spanish
- Personal experiences with the name Rosamaria
- Nicknames for Rosamaria
- Meanings and history of the name Rosamaria
- Famous real-life people named Rosamaria
- Rosamaria in song, story & screen