Roza Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Rose:
Originally, Rose was a short form of any of the old Germanic names in use in England in the Middle Ages that contained the element hros, ros (horse). Flower names began being used in the 19th century, and now Rose is bestowed with reference to the flower.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Roza? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Roza
Contribute your knowledge to the name Roza
- Comments and insights on the name Roza
form of Rose used in Hungarian, Polish, Russian, Slovene, Bulgarian, Macedonian and Finnish.
Roza and Zora are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Roza
- Nicknames for Roza
- Meanings and history of the name Roza
- Famous real-life people named Roza
- Roza in song, story & screen