Rubina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ruby:
Taken from the name of the deep red gem. Ruby is derived from the Latin rubeus (reddish) via the Old French rubi.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Rubina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Rubina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Rubina
- Comments and insights on the name Rubina
- Personal experiences with the name Rubina
- Nicknames for Rubina
- Meanings and history of the name Rubina
Feminine form of Reuben or an elaborate form of Ruby.
- Famous real-life people named Rubina
Rubina Ali, Indian child actress, who played the youngest version of Latika in the film "Slumdog Millionaire."
- Rubina in song, story & screen
"Rubina" a song by guitarist Joe Satriani.