Ruchel Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Rachel:
From the Ecclesiastic Late Latin and the Ecclesiastic Greek Rhachēl, which is derived from the Hebrew rāchēl (ewe).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Ruchel
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ruchel
- Comments and insights on the name Ruchel
- Personal experiences with the name Ruchel
- Nicknames for Ruchel
- Meanings and history of the name Ruchel
Yiddish form of Rachel.
- Famous real-life people named Ruchel
- Ruchel in song, story & screen