Rylea Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Riley:
Transferred use of the surname derived from the Old English elements ryge (rye) and lēah (wood, clearing, meadow). The name was indicative of one who dwelled near a rye field.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Rylea
Contribute your knowledge to the name Rylea
- Comments and insights on the name Rylea
Pronounced Riy-lee-uh or riy-lee
A girl version of Riley
- Personal experiences with the name Rylea
- Nicknames for Rylea
- Meanings and history of the name Rylea
- Famous real-life people named Rylea
- Rylea in song, story & screen