Ryleigh Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Riley:
Transferred use of the surname derived from the Old English elements ryge (rye) and lēah (wood, clearing, meadow). The name was indicative of one who dwelled near a rye field.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Ryleigh? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ryleigh
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ryleigh
- Comments and insights on the name Ryleigh
- Personal experiences with the name Ryleigh
- Nicknames for Ryleigh
Ry, Leigh, Ry-Ry, Leigh-Leigh, R, Ryles
- Meanings and history of the name Ryleigh
- Famous real-life people named Ryleigh
- Ryleigh in song, story & screen