Rylia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Riley:
Transferred use of the surname derived from the Old English elements ryge (rye) and lēah (wood, clearing, meadow). The name was indicative of one who dwelled near a rye field.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Rylia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Rylia
- Comments and insights on the name Rylia
A girly version of the name Riley, it can also be spelled Rilea or Rylea
- Personal experiences with the name Rylia
- Nicknames for Rylia
- Meanings and history of the name Rylia
- Famous real-life people named Rylia
- Rylia in song, story & screen