Rylie Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Riley:
Transferred use of the surname derived from the Old English elements ryge (rye) and lēah (wood, clearing, meadow). The name was indicative of one who dwelled near a rye field.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Rylie? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Rylie
Contribute your knowledge to the name Rylie
- Comments and insights on the name Rylie
- Personal experiences with the name Rylie
- Nicknames for Rylie
- Meanings and history of the name Rylie
- Famous real-life people named Rylie
Rylie Brown, an X-Factor participant
- Rylie in song, story & screen