Ryn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kathryn:
Cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, the root of which is katharos (pure, unsullied).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Ryn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ryn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ryn
- Comments and insights on the name Ryn
As opposed to Kate, Katie, Kathy, or Kat, Ryn is a unique alternative to Kathryn.
- Personal experiences with the name Ryn
- Nicknames for Ryn
- Meanings and history of the name Ryn
- Famous real-life people named Ryn
- Ryn in song, story & screen
Rynn Jacobs, the main character of the book/film "The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane"