Saari Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Sarah:
Derived from the Hebrew sārāh (princess). The name is borne in the Bible by the wife of the patriarch Abraham and mother of Isaac.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Saari? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Saari
Contribute your knowledge to the name Saari
- Comments and insights on the name Saari
Finnish word for island.
- Personal experiences with the name Saari
- Nicknames for Saari
- Meanings and history of the name Saari
Saari is the Finnish word for island. It's not hebrew for princess, that would be possibly Sari, but not Saari.
- Famous real-life people named Saari
Arto Saari of skateboard fame
- Saari in song, story & screen