Sacha Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Sasha:
A borrowing of the Russian pet form of Alexandra (defender or helper of mankind), Sasha has been bestowed as an independent given name since it was introduced from France in the 20th century.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Sacha? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Sacha
Contribute your knowledge to the name Sacha
- Comments and insights on the name Sacha
- Personal experiences with the name Sacha
- Nicknames for Sacha
My name is Sacha and I get called Sach and Sachie (pronounced Sash and Sashie)
- Meanings and history of the name Sacha
- Famous real-life people named Sacha
Sacha Baron Cohen, actor (Da Ali G Show, Borat, Bruno)
- Sacha in song, story & screen