Safaa Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Sophie:
A borrowing from the Greek, Sophia is directly derived from sophia (wisdom, skill). The name has been in common use in England since the 17th century, when it was bestowed upon the infant daughter of James I.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Safaa? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Safaa
Contribute your knowledge to the name Safaa
- Comments and insights on the name Safaa
- Personal experiences with the name Safaa
ONe of my friends from Egypt is named Safaa.
- Nicknames for Safaa
- Meanings and history of the name Safaa
- Famous real-life people named Safaa
- Safaa in song, story & screen