Saija Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Sarah:
Derived from the Hebrew sārāh (princess). The name is borne in the Bible by the wife of the patriarch Abraham and mother of Isaac.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Saija? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Saija
Contribute your knowledge to the name Saija
- Comments and insights on the name Saija
The Finnish version of "Sarah".
- Personal experiences with the name Saija
- Nicknames for Saija
- Meanings and history of the name Saija
- Famous real-life people named Saija
Saija Varjus, Finnish pop musician
- Saija in song, story & screen