Salina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Selena:
From the Greek Selēnē, which is derived from selēnē (the moon). The name was borne by the Greek mythological goddess of the moon.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Salina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Salina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Salina
- Comments and insights on the name Salina
Salina contains the same letters as Alanis.
- Personal experiences with the name Salina
- Nicknames for Salina
- Meanings and history of the name Salina
- Famous real-life people named Salina
Salina Bartunek, actress who played "Elektra" on "American Gladiators."
- Salina in song, story & screen
Salina Magee, character on '70s TV series "Family"