Sarraly Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Sarah:
Derived from the Hebrew sārāh (princess). The name is borne in the Bible by the wife of the patriarch Abraham and mother of Isaac.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Sarraly
Contribute your knowledge to the name Sarraly
- Comments and insights on the name Sarraly
Pronounced Sa-RAH-lee. Would be a good name for a twin given it's meaning.
- Personal experiences with the name Sarraly
This is the name of my friends twin daughter.
- Nicknames for Sarraly
- Meanings and history of the name Sarraly
Sarraly is a Scots-Gaelic word meaning 'close together' or 'to come together'.
- Famous real-life people named Sarraly
- Sarraly in song, story & screen