Sassa Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Sarah:
Derived from the Hebrew sārāh (princess). The name is borne in the Bible by the wife of the patriarch Abraham and mother of Isaac.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Sassa? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Sassa
Contribute your knowledge to the name Sassa
- Comments and insights on the name Sassa
Swedish pet form of Sarah, Alexandra, and Astrid
- Personal experiences with the name Sassa
- Nicknames for Sassa
- Meanings and history of the name Sassa
- Famous real-life people named Sassa
- Sassa in song, story & screen