Seimone Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Simone:
Feminine form of Simon, which is a borrowing from the Ecclesiastic late latin. The name is derived from the Hebrew Shimon, a derivative of shim'ōn (heard).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Seimone
Contribute your knowledge to the name Seimone
- Comments and insights on the name Seimone
- Personal experiences with the name Seimone
- Nicknames for Seimone
- Meanings and history of the name Seimone
Variant of Simone.
- Famous real-life people named Seimone
Seimone Augustus, American professional basketball Guard/Forward for the Minnesota Lynx in the WNBA.
- Seimone in song, story & screen