Selenah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Selena:
From the Greek Selēnē, which is derived from selēnē (the moon). The name was borne by the Greek mythological goddess of the moon.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Selenah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Selenah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Selenah
- Comments and insights on the name Selenah
- Personal experiences with the name Selenah
- Nicknames for Selenah
- Meanings and history of the name Selenah
- Famous real-life people named Selenah
- Selenah in song, story & screen