Selin Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Selina:
A variant of Selene, from the Greek Selēnē, which is derived from selēnē (the moon). The name was borne by the Greek mythological goddess of the moon.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Selin? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Selin
Contribute your knowledge to the name Selin
- Comments and insights on the name Selin
Selin is a common Turkish name.
- Personal experiences with the name Selin
- Nicknames for Selin
- Meanings and history of the name Selin
Turkish origin. Means fast moving water.
- Famous real-life people named Selin
- Selin in song, story & screen