Senga Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Agnes:
Derived from the Greek Hagnē, which is from hagnos (chaste, pure, sacred). The name was borne by a thirteen-year-old Roman martyred for her Christian beliefs during the reign of the Roman emperor Diocletian
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Senga? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Senga
Contribute your knowledge to the name Senga
- Comments and insights on the name Senga
Agnes and Senga are anagrams of each other; they share they same letters. Senga is Agnes spelled backward.
- Personal experiences with the name Senga
- Nicknames for Senga
- Meanings and history of the name Senga
- Famous real-life people named Senga
Senga Nengudi (b. 1943) American artist best known for her abstract sculptures that combine found objects and choreographed performance
- Senga in song, story & screen