Sera Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Sarah:
Derived from the Hebrew sārāh (princess). The name is borne in the Bible by the wife of the patriarch Abraham and mother of Isaac.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Sera? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Sera
Contribute your knowledge to the name Sera
- Comments and insights on the name Sera
A unique way to spell the familiar Sara or Sarah.
Means "will be" in French and other Romance languages.
Ares, Resa and Sera are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Sera
- Nicknames for Sera
- Meanings and history of the name Sera
- Famous real-life people named Sera
- Sera in song, story & screen
Sera is a companion character in the video game Dragon Age: Inquisition.