Shantelle Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Chantal:
French name derived from the Old Provençal cantal (stone, boulder). Var: Chantall, Chantel, Chantelle. Short: Chan.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Shantelle? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Shantelle
Contribute your knowledge to the name Shantelle
- Comments and insights on the name Shantelle
variant of Chantal
- Personal experiences with the name Shantelle
- Nicknames for Shantelle
- Meanings and history of the name Shantelle
- Famous real-life people named Shantelle
Canadian professional wrestler Shantelle Malawski
- Shantelle in song, story & screen