Sheigh Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Shea:
Borrowed from the Irish, Shay is a pet form of Shamus, the Irish form of James (supplanting, seizing by the heel). It is also bestowed as an independent given name.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Sheigh
Contribute your knowledge to the name Sheigh
- Comments and insights on the name Sheigh
variant spelling of Shea
- Personal experiences with the name Sheigh
- Nicknames for Sheigh
- Meanings and history of the name Sheigh
- Famous real-life people named Sheigh
- Sheigh in song, story & screen