Shevaun Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Siobhan:
Popular Gaelic form of Joan, a feminine form of John (God is gracious). The name was Anglicized as Chevonne and Judith.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Shevaun? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Shevaun
Contribute your knowledge to the name Shevaun
- Comments and insights on the name Shevaun
variant spelling of Siobhan
- Personal experiences with the name Shevaun
- Nicknames for Shevaun
- Meanings and history of the name Shevaun
- Famous real-life people named Shevaun
- Shevaun in song, story & screen