Shoshanna Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Shoshana:
Borrowed from the Hebrew, Shoshannah is derived from shōshannāh (a lily, a rose).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Shoshanna? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Shoshanna
Contribute your knowledge to the name Shoshanna
- Comments and insights on the name Shoshanna
- Personal experiences with the name Shoshanna
- Nicknames for Shoshanna
Shanna, Anna, Shanie, Shoash
- Meanings and history of the name Shoshanna
Hebrew for "Rose."
- Famous real-life people named Shoshanna
Shoshanna Lonstein Gruss, American designer
- Shoshanna in song, story & screen
Character in the hit tv show Girls.