Shyanne Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cheyenne:
Derived from the Dakota Indian shaiyena which is from shaia (to speak unintelligibly). The name is that of a tribe of Algonquian Indians, as well as a river and city name. Var: Shaienne, Shai’enne.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Shyanne? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Shyanne
Contribute your knowledge to the name Shyanne
- Comments and insights on the name Shyanne
- Personal experiences with the name Shyanne
- Nicknames for Shyanne
- Meanings and history of the name Shyanne
- Famous real-life people named Shyanne
Well, there's Shy Anne Jackson.
- Shyanne in song, story & screen
Chris Ledoux has many songs with the name Cheyenne in it.
and "I can still make Cheyenne." is a very good song.