Sidra Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Sidra? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Sidra
Contribute your knowledge to the name Sidra
- Comments and insights on the name Sidra
Gulf of Sidra, Libya
In the Qur'an, a sidra tree is the short form of Sidrat al-Muntaha
- Personal experiences with the name Sidra
- Nicknames for Sidra
- Meanings and history of the name Sidra
Latin, meaning "stars" or "like a star"
From a Hebrew root meaning "order"
Translates directly from Spanish as "cider"
- Famous real-life people named Sidra
- Sidra in song, story & screen
Sidra, a character in the movie Love & Basketball
Sidra, character in Seinfeld played by Teri Hatcher
Sidra named doll, Groovy Girls