Simonetta Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Simonetta? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Simonetta
Contribute your knowledge to the name Simonetta
- Comments and insights on the name Simonetta
Variant of Simonette
- Personal experiences with the name Simonetta
- Nicknames for Simonetta
Sim, Sima, Simon, Etta
- Meanings and history of the name Simonetta
The Italian and feminine form of Simon, which is Hebrew and means "heard".
- Famous real-life people named Simonetta
Simonetta de Candia Vespucci, nicknamed la bella Simonetta, was an Italian Renaissance noblewoman married to Marco Vespucci of Florence. She is said to be the greatest beauty of her age.
- Simonetta in song, story & screen