Sina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Sheena:
Anglicized form of Sine, the Scottish Gaelic cognate of Jane (God is gracious).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Sina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Sina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Sina
- Comments and insights on the name Sina
Sina is a variant of Sheena or Sinead.
Sina is also male Persian name. Named after Avicenna
- Personal experiences with the name Sina
my brother's name is Sina, i love his name, its cool name!
I used to work with a lady named Sina she pronounced it (sigh-na)
- Nicknames for Sina
- Meanings and history of the name Sina
Sina (ebne-sina) was a Persian polymath, who wrote almost 450 treatises on a wide range of subjects, of which around 240 have survived.
- Famous real-life people named Sina
- Sina in song, story & screen