Sine Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Sheena:
Anglicized form of Sine, the Scottish Gaelic cognate of Jane (God is gracious).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Sine? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Sine
Contribute your knowledge to the name Sine
- Comments and insights on the name Sine
Irish and Scottish form of Sheena, which is a form of Jane.
- Personal experiences with the name Sine
- Nicknames for Sine
- Meanings and history of the name Sine
- Famous real-life people named Sine
- Sine in song, story & screen