Siobhana Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Siobhan:
Popular Gaelic form of Joan, a feminine form of John (God is gracious). The name was Anglicized as Chevonne and Judith.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Siobhana? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Siobhana
Contribute your knowledge to the name Siobhana
- Comments and insights on the name Siobhana
Pronounced: shi-VAWN-ə or shi-VEEN-ə
- Personal experiences with the name Siobhana
My name is Siobhana Niamh (I'm very Irish haha) and of course I get mispronunciations, as you would expect with Irish names like Siobhan(a).
I was named after my granny Siobhan, but my parents decided to add an a to make it Siobhana. My middle name is Tyne. (Siobhana Tyne)
- Nicknames for Siobhana
- Meanings and history of the name Siobhana
- Famous real-life people named Siobhana
- Siobhana in song, story & screen