Sistine Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Sistine? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Sistine
Contribute your knowledge to the name Sistine
- Comments and insights on the name Sistine
English Sistine: Sih-STEEN / Italian Sistina: Sees-TEEN-Ah
- Personal experiences with the name Sistine
- Nicknames for Sistine
- Meanings and history of the name Sistine
Refers to the Sistine Chapel. Sistine (Italian: Sistina) is an adjectival form of Sixtus, refering to the Pope Sixtus who commissioned the chapel's famous frescoes.
- Famous real-life people named Sistine
Sylvester Stallone has a daughter named Sistine.
Kevin James and Steffiana de la Cruz have a daughter named Sistine Sabella.
- Sistine in song, story & screen