Slaina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alaina:
A variant form of Elaine, a French cognate of the Greek Helenē (light, torch, bright). Alternatively, Alaina is used as a Scottish feminine form of Alan. Var: Alayna, Alena, Allaina, Allayna, Olena.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Slaina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Slaina
- Comments and insights on the name Slaina
Slaina is a gorgeous modern name. It's mixed with 'Alaina' and 'Selena'
- Personal experiences with the name Slaina
- Nicknames for Slaina
- Meanings and history of the name Slaina
Slaina means 'Moon Child'
- Famous real-life people named Slaina
- Slaina in song, story & screen