Sonel Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Susan:
English form of Susannah, which is from the Hebrew Soshana, a derivative of shōshannāh (a lily, a rose).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Sonel? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Sonel
Contribute your knowledge to the name Sonel
- Comments and insights on the name Sonel
- Personal experiences with the name Sonel
- Nicknames for Sonel
- Meanings and history of the name Sonel
This name is the Hebrew version of the English name Susan. It means Lily.
- Famous real-life people named Sonel
- Sonel in song, story & screen