Sophea Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Sofia:
A borrowing from the Greek, Sophia is directly derived from sophia (wisdom, skill). The name has been in common use in England since the 17th century, when it was bestowed upon the infant daughter of James I.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Sophea? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Sophea
Contribute your knowledge to the name Sophea
- Comments and insights on the name Sophea
I cme up with the spelling for one of my stories
- Personal experiences with the name Sophea
- Nicknames for Sophea
- Meanings and history of the name Sophea
- Famous real-life people named Sophea
- Sophea in song, story & screen