Sovia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Sophia:
A borrowing from the Greek, Sophia is directly derived from sophia (wisdom, skill). The name has been in common use in England since the 17th century, when it was bestowed upon the infant daughter of James I.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Sovia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Sovia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Sovia
- Comments and insights on the name Sovia
A pretty Finnish name. Sounds a little similar to Sophia.
- Personal experiences with the name Sovia
- Nicknames for Sovia
- Meanings and history of the name Sovia
- Famous real-life people named Sovia
- Sovia in song, story & screen