Susana Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Susana:
From the Hebrew Soshana, a derivative of shōshannāh (a lily, a rose).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Susana? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Susana
Contribute your knowledge to the name Susana
- Comments and insights on the name Susana
- Personal experiences with the name Susana
- Nicknames for Susana
Sue, Susa, Susi, Susie, Suze, Sukey, Zuzu
- Meanings and history of the name Susana
- Famous real-life people named Susana
Susana Alexander, actress
Susana Dosamantes, actress
- Susana in song, story & screen
Oh susana a Folk song
A famous spanish song in the 90' interpreted by puertorican singer Ricky Martin
He sing it live in one of general hospital episodes