Tabea Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Tabitha:
From the Ecclesiastic Greek Tabeitha, which is derived from the Aramaic tabhītha (roe, gazelle). The name is borne in the Bible by a woman who was brought back to life by St. Peter.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Tabea? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Tabea
Contribute your knowledge to the name Tabea
- Comments and insights on the name Tabea
- Personal experiences with the name Tabea
- Nicknames for Tabea
- Meanings and history of the name Tabea
German short form of Tabitha.
Pronounced: tah-BEE-ah or tah-BAY-ah
- Famous real-life people named Tabea
- Tabea in song, story & screen