Tabetha Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Tabitha:
From the Ecclesiastic Greek Tabeitha, which is derived from the Aramaic tabhītha (roe, gazelle). The name is borne in the Bible by a woman who was brought back to life by St. Peter.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Tabetha? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Tabetha
Contribute your knowledge to the name Tabetha
- Comments and insights on the name Tabetha
It's sometimes hard for strangers to figure out how to spell the name, but that happens with almost any name except for names like Bob. Tabetha offers the nick name Beth, where Tabitha doesn't.
- Personal experiences with the name Tabetha
- Nicknames for Tabetha
Tab, Tabby, Beth, Tabs
- Meanings and history of the name Tabetha
- Famous real-life people named Tabetha
- Tabetha in song, story & screen