Tacy Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Anastasia:
Feminine form of the Greek Anastasios (of the resurrection), a derivative of anastasis (resurrection). The name was borne by a daughter of Czar Nicholas II. She was supposedly murdered by the Bolsheviks along with the rest of her family in 1918. However, there is some speculation that she survived the attack.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Tacy? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Tacy
Contribute your knowledge to the name Tacy
- Comments and insights on the name Tacy
- Personal experiences with the name Tacy
- Nicknames for Tacy
- Meanings and history of the name Tacy
Tacy was originally a nickname from Anastasia or Eustasia
- Famous real-life people named Tacy
- Tacy in song, story & screen
The series of Betsy-Tacy books by Maud Hart Lovelace