Tamaryn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Tamara:
Tamara is a Russian cognate of the Hebrew Tamar (date palm, a palm tree). Tamar is borne in the Bible by the daughter-in-law of Judah and mother of his twin sons, and by King David's daughter who was raped by Amnon her half brother.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Tamaryn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Tamaryn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Tamaryn
- Comments and insights on the name Tamaryn
A combination of Tamara and Cameron.
- Personal experiences with the name Tamaryn
- Nicknames for Tamaryn
- Meanings and history of the name Tamaryn
- Famous real-life people named Tamaryn
- Tamaryn in song, story & screen